How to apply the eyelash serum
Posted on January 05 2018
For the maximum growth of eyelashes, the serum should be applied continuously for 12-16 weeks. If you stop the dosage, the eyelashes will reduce to their original size.
Following are the detailed instructions that will help you know how to use the serum:
- Wash the hands thoroughly, especially the fingertips and nails. Also, wash the face to remove all the creams or makeup products.
- Remember to take out the contact lens before application.
- Squeeze one drop of the serum on a fine eyeliner brush or liquid cartridge and use it to line the base of the top eyelid. Then spread it to the tip of the lashes. Do not let the liquid enter the eye. Do the same for the other eye.
- Quickly wipe excess liquid that spills over with an absorbent material like a paper tissue.
- Wash the brush thoroughly and keep it in a clean and dry holder.
- Store the serum in a cool and dry place where the maximum temperature is 25°C. Replace the bottle cap to maintain hygiene.
- Continue using the serum thrice a week for experiencing a remarkable improvement.